• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM's Familiar: New Version

cyberProlix

First Post
I attacked your "baby". Did you see Angel a few nights ago. All the bad guys were trying to get his baby. He kicked their ass for it. Defending your creation may sound pissy. I don't take it that way; I don't think you meant it that way. My notes were not meant to be pissy or hurtful. I wanted to give my opinion. I think I'm like the everyday joe gamer... and gave you what I'd give most things I'm thinking of buying. I used Weather Master for less than 15 min before giving my credit card. Same with a few other products.

I'm not rich - far from it (I'm a full time student working part time for less than half of what your program costs - and have all the other costs associated with being 30) - but I spend my money on stuff that will make me happy. I'm just trying to give you a fair shake at my $20, and what it takes to get it from me!

Remove ads