• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(D20 Modern) Seeking WOTC article that I cannot find.

Once upon a time, when WOTC had a dedicated page for its D20 Modern line, there was a series of articles named (I think) "Notes From The Bunker". These articles provided information on certain things, like how to stat vehicles and weapons for the system.

I admit my search-fu isn't strong, and I can't find any archives of these articles. Especially the one for weapons, which I needed with, well, not urgency in the sense of "now", but definitely in the sense of "I need to make sure I'm getting the balance right".

So... this thread is to reach out and ask if someone could please help me find them.

I thank you in advance for your time.

vpuigdoller

Adventurer
Once upon a time, when WOTC had a dedicated page for its D20 Modern line, there was a series of articles named (I think) "Notes From The Bunker". These articles provided information on certain things, like how to stat vehicles and weapons for the system.

I admit my search-fu isn't strong, and I can't find any archives of these articles. Especially the one for weapons, which I needed with, well, not urgency in the sense of "now", but definitely in the sense of "I need to make sure I'm getting the balance right".

So... this thread is to reach out and ask if someone could please help me find them.

I thank you in advance for your time.
Is this what you are looking for:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads