• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conan RPG - amazon 'share the love' anyone?

Kichwas

Half-breed, still living despite WotC racism
I'm looking for someone to play entry #1 in a chain on this - I think the first person gets discounts off the people who follow...

Once I've got somebody sending me a share the love on it, I'll add anyone who wants in after me. Even the last person(s) in this sort of thing get 10% off if I recall how Amazon works, so it's more a circle of discounting than a line.

Kichwas

Just one more check.

-anyone- ?

Book retails for $50, Amazon for $34, and this would cut another 10%. ;)

JoeGKushner

First Post
Did it a couple of weeks ago when I ordered the RPG, the two comics by Dark Horse, and the re-released original illustrated goods by the good old author himself.

Kichwas

Well I plan to place the order tonight (PST 8-9), and anyone else who wants an additional 10% off should email me sometime today.

My order will also contain a Kalamar module (Invasion of Arun'Kid), Quintessential Gnome, some theology books (I'm reading up on Dead Sea scrolls and other finds), and Sims vacation. I think all of those will carry through on the discount offer.

Last edited:

Remove ads