• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM Modern/Spycraft (need 3 more)

I was working...but, things have come up, annoyingly enough. Mother's going to the hospital for a few days(just an evaluation, nothing bad :)) and school is starting Monday. With keeping my own games running, I'm kind of stuck for time. Sorry, alish2o. Looks like you're not getting much of a turnout. :(

seasong

First Post
alsih2o said:
is anyone working on this?
Yes.

I can't promise anything good, though. I went for the story angle, which I'm not very experienced at, and I didn't get to work on it over the weekend (computer crashed), so I've been doing odd bits here and there.

But I'll submit something by the deadline :).

seasong

First Post
I hate to ask this so late, but my story has some ugly political/religious elements. Blame it on picture #3.

Anyway, the question is: how acceptable is a story with ugly political and religious elements? I should have asked this as soon as I saw that this was a modern-oriented CeramicDM, but I didn't think I'd be the one pushing borders.

I'll still have something, either way.

alsih2o

First Post
seasong said:
I hate to ask this so late, but my story has some ugly political/religious elements. Blame it on picture #3.

Anyway, the question is: how acceptable is a story with ugly political and religious elements? I should have asked this as soon as I saw that this was a modern-oriented CeramicDM, but I didn't think I'd be the one pushing borders.

I'll still have something, either way.

i owuld assume if it is from the mouths of a fictional character it would be passable, but i should check....

Remove ads