• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carl Sargent

pogre

Legend
Carl Sargent's contributions to WFRP are among my favorites. Although he had not written gaming material for quite some time sorry to hear the news he has passed.

Maldin

First Post
Carl Sargent was indeed a giant among RPG designers. He hadn't written anything in a very long time, and has already been missed for quite a while, however his legacy will live on.

My friend Rik Rose has penned an eloquent tribute to Carl Sargent. Rik was a close friend of Carl’s in the beginning of Carl’s involvement in Greyhawk (in fact, he was responsible for Carl’s involvement), and was one of Carl’s few co-authors. His story of their collaboration is a unique and fascinating insight into a fiercely private man whose work is so respected, yet about so little was known.
You can find Rik's tribute on my website at: http://melkot.com/Sargent-tribute.html

Denis, aka "Maldin"

Remove ads