• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BOZ - Very minor quibble

Mortis

First Post
Hi BOZ,

I've noticed a couple of slight formating problems with the template that displays the converted monsters.

On the Armor Class line there is an extra space between 'Armor Class' and the colon.
On the Base Attack/Grapple line there should be a space after the colon.

Example
Armor Class : 14 (+1 Dex, +3 natural), touch 11, flat-footed 13
Base Attack/Grapple:+3/+5

Regards
Mortis

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i've noticed that problem myself, and a few others that are more serious. i'm really not sure how to get that fixed, but i would like to.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
yep. :)

and if you know anything about fixing that, i would like another blank line after the LA line. ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
good deal! :) that does make it look a bit nicer. thanks!

now, i've got a more fundamental request. when i enter a 3.5 creature, everything is cool. but when i need to edit that, the default creature editor seems to still be using the 3.0 fields! thus, if i enter say the Full Attack line incorrectly, i cannot change it without re-entering the creature wholly. :( likewise, if the creature is Medium, and i edit it later, there was no "Medium" in 3.0 so it resets it to Fine, and i have to set it to "Medium-size".

Mortis

First Post
Shade

Whilst you're 'spring-cleaning' various pages you may want to take a look at the FAQ - it's a little out of date! ;)

Take for example (refering to ToH)
'The hardbound book will be published by Necromancer Games in November of 2002.'

Regards
Mortis

Shade

Monster Junkie
Heh heh...I'm still getting a feel for the site structure and php in general, but believe me those are on my "to do" list. :D

Another one: Currently, all templates display as 3E, which is why I thought we hadn't updated the ghuuna. :\

Remove ads