• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Bookworm feat?

abe ray

Explorer
Bookworm (general,epic)
Perquisite-read 5 languages
Benefit-like polymath but only for the written word!
What do you think?

abe ray

Explorer
I had an idea of character - Vuman Knowledge Cleric with feat linguistic - 1 language from race, 2 from some background, 2 from class and 3 from feat....and my GM said if I go to this He give me knowing all languages. This feat made it better
Thanks! Any potential upgrades/updates for this feat that you’d recommend?

aco175

Legend
I may be inclined to give someone with 5 languages already and wants to spend a feat on language just the ability to read, write and speak every language. In my games, language does not come up much and just being able to read and not speak is just some handwaving and the player saying that they write the whole conversation down that we are having right now. Oh, and I'll tell the others what we are saying. It lacks cool factor.

abe ray

Explorer
I may be inclined to give someone with 5 languages already and wants to spend a feat on language just the ability to read, write and speak every language. In my games, language does not come up much and just being able to read and not speak is just some handwaving and the player saying that they write the whole conversation down that we are having right now. Oh, and I'll tell the others what we are saying. It lacks cool factor.
Well it is a epic feat After all .

Remove ads