[artwork, hosted] Wallpapers of Monte's and Piratecat's adventures are here!

Klaus

First Post
wow! new boards!

Hi, Kids and Kidettes!

As promised, this week sees many good things up and running. You can check out wallpapers featuring art from two of Fiery Dragon's next releases. First up there's Kevin "Piratecat" Kulp's "Of Sound Mind", and this piece showcases four of FDP's Iconics (which, by the way, are featured in Counter Collection 2, available in January 2002! That's now!) as they face unsurmountable odds! Then there's a piece from an adventure written by some newcomer, Monte Chef or sumthin'... :) . It's "Queen of Lies" and it's as epic as they can get without being a three-hour-blockbuster-fantasy-film!

The goodies are all at http://www.d20reviews.com/pozas/fdp_wp.html

Now go check and come back here to tell me what you think!

Game On!

Fiery James

First Post
Ack! You beat me. I just posted a blurb on the "Of Sound Mind" thread.

Let me state why I love the OSM wallpaper:

It's a cool picture with something neat happening - at first glance. But, after you've read or played the adventure, all the little details jump out at you.

I love it!

- James

Fayredeth

First Post
Very nice! I imagine that these wallpapers are going to be featured as artwork in some of these products...? Keep up the good work, we love to hear about your newest pictures.

Klaus

First Post
I just updated the Fiery Dragon Wallpapers gallery to reflect the correct release date of Queen of Lies (March).

graydoom -> Hey! They're made by me! :)

Fayredeth -> If all goes as planned, they'll be back covers for both adventures.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads