• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

@dimsdale, could you please rewind the map so the rest of us can act? I wouldn't want to post something and then see that I put Xerzuzu next to the lich or something. Thanks

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: By the way, [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] I can't be the judge in this adventure any more since I am in it, so you'll need to find a replacement :)

dimsdale

First Post
@dimsdale, could you please rewind the map so the rest of us can act? I wouldn't want to post something and then see that I put Xerzuzu next to the lich or something. Thanks

ooc: I just looked at the map. Someone (no necessarily Someone the player :) ) had already readjusted the map. Looks good to me.

OOC: By the way, [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] I can't be the judge in this adventure any more since I am in it, so you'll need to find a replacement :)

ooc: Thanks for the info Luinnar. I'll put a post on the general discussion thread when the time comes...which will be soon.

Voda Vosa

First Post
With a wave of his hand, Vermitrax sends the icy skeletal hand flying through the room, puling the skeleton with it, next to Vlastodes and his bone golem. "Nice and close as I want you." with that, he unleashes another terrible spell, creating the illusory pit beneath the feet of his enemies. They all fall for it, waving their arms around. But the spell also poses more than a simple mind trick, it attacks the very psych of the targets.

[sblock=Actions]
Sustain grab, Skeleton takes 1d8+7= 12 dmg.
Move: Move Icy hand to actual position.
Phantom Chasm: Hit Bone Golem, Vlastodes for 11 and critics TW 2 for 25. They are prone and immovilized until the end of Vermitrax's next turn. The burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of the encounter. Any enemy that enters the zone falls prone. [/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rocco grins over the lich.

"Haaa!! I like you, warrior! Feel free to enjoy our party!"

He slams the axe down onto dessicated mage. Faster then the eye can follow he swings at the great bone golem, but the dagger passes between the ribs of the skeleton. Rocco howls and Peresepha's mark flares to life burning golems mind such as it is.

OOC: I adjusted golems AC for this hit only, not for OA before.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Brast Strike vs lich AC; damage (1d20+19+2+1=35, 1d8.minroll(2)+11+1d6+3+2=24) - MARK, grant CA to Vlastoes

Free: MBA (dagger) vs BG AC; damage (1d20+15+2=25, 1d4+8+1d6=12) - use Ghost Mask daily and attack Will (hit for 12 psychic damage) - MARK

Move: shift to J9, gain +1 AC & Ref TENT
[/sblock]

[sblock=Rocco Stats]
+1 AC & Ref vs marked enemies (cumulative with the above)
+1 from shifting (Davros Defensive Step)

MARKED: Vlastoes, BG

Initiative +7; Senses Passive Insight 20, Passive Perception 25
HP: 68/93 TEMP: 0 SurgeValue: 24 Surges: 12/13
AC:26 Fort:26 Reflex:23 Will:22
vs others: AC:27 Fort:26 Reflex:24 Will:22
vs Vlastoes: AC:29 Fort:26 Reflex:26 Will:22
vs Golem: AC:29 Fort:26 Reflex:26 Will:22

0/1 AP
Speed 5
MBA: +17/1d8.minroll(2)+11
CC: +20/1d8.minroll(2)+14
OA: +20/1d8.minroll(2)+11

Dual Strike
Brash Strike
Combat Challenge
Combat Superiority
Pass Forward

Funneling Fury
Sweeping Blow
Kirre's Roar
Second Wind
Echoing Assault
Guardian's Counter
Shadow Step

Villain's Menace
Dancing Defense

Foe Maker Hand Axe - daily, standard, everyone within 5 squares are marked by Rocco
Mithral Chainmail - daily, immediate reaction, halve the damage of melee or ranged attack
Foe chaser boots - Daily immediate reaction: Trigger: Marked enemy makes an attack that doesn't include Rocco. Effect: Rocco teleports adjacent to the marked enemy.
Flesh Grinder Gauntlet Axe +2 - Daily free: Trigger: make an attack that attacks AC; Effect: Attack targets Fort and deals extra 1d6 damage
Counterstrike Guards - Daily immediate reaction: Trigger: enemy misses Rocco with melee attack; Effect: Rocco makes MBA vs the enemy
Dual-Threat Gauntlets - Daily minor: flanking with Rocco grants +3 bonus instead of +2 for the encounter
Ghost mask Ki focus - Daily Free: Missing attack vs AC: attack is vs Will and does psychic damage

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Crap, completly forgot guys, sorry. I'll change to Cordon of bones, same area, 2d8 instead of 2d6, but whatever. Area is now a -2 attack penalty zone, and anyone who enters suffers 5 dmg, +2 if I kill something with the attack.

Ozymandias79

First Post
OOC:
@dimsdale Vlastoes is dazed so he couldn't have sustained the zone AND attacked Zharne, I take that it that he didn't sustain the zone and fired off that ray vs Zharne instead, also Zharne's hp is now before I have taken my turn 30/66 not 49/66 or 32/66(if the golem had rampaged Zharne would have had 15/66) as he took damage from a Tomb Guardian last turn

@
Voda Vosa , Cordon of bones targets targets fort so it misses the bone golem but the good news is that you get to reroll the damage and the crit damage

Last edited:

Remove ads