• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A sense a disturbance in the sea

Holy Bovine

First Post
I notice many strange things agoingon on the new boards. But the most disturbing is that there are many MANY Kwalishes being registered right now.

I have a bad feeling about this:D

Kwalishcat

First Post
Potential Kwalish problem

Don't worry, folks! Your moderators are watching out for you!

Now where did I put that file with the next 300 pages of my story hour?

Kwalish Hater

First Post
Kwalish!!!?!!!?!??!!!

I though he left for good with that old board! Dangnabbit! Why can't that pathetic geek just leave it alone! He doesn't have the grace that someone like I have, and I never gave him permission to do all the Pantheon related things that he claims to do!

I hope he just registers and leave it at that!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 2.07.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 2.07.37 PM.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 4,990
  • Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 2.07.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 2.07.20 PM.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 7,109
  • Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 2.07.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 2.07.09 PM.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 4,948
  • Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 2.06.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 2.06.56 PM.png
    37 KB · Views: 5,283
  • Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 2.06.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 2.06.44 PM.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 6,274
  • Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 2.06.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 2.06.25 PM.png
    63 KB · Views: 10,726

The Kwalish Threat

Before a lot of people start rushing to the defence of Kwalish Kid, like little chickens with their heads cut off, let's review the facts. Now, as many of you know, I am not particularly well educated, but I am British, so that means that my position of this matter is of some considerable weight. You will remember that Kwalish took part, some time ago, in the mailing likst for a number of White Wolf products. At the time, he would occaisionally slip into an "in character" mode where he would speak as a member of The Sons of Ether. He would, of course, evidence an obsession with clunky metal mechinery and the inevitable crustacean comparison. I seem to recall that in one post he mentioned building a clone device that could pick up the personality of another individual. I think that involved a rote with Life 5, Mind 4, Spirit 2, Prime 2 and Forces 1. Kwalish then proceded to mimick and mock the other members of the mailing list community. Of course, he would claim that this was all "in character" messages from the clones that were made of members of the mailing list with his cloning device. This claim was rejected, but even if it was not, there is a certain unethical behaviour of a Son of Ether using this device, so what Kwalish did was worthy of censure regardless of it being "in character" or "out of character". I believe that Kwalish was banned from that mailing list, though my memory is hazy about the timing of events. Of course, I thought that he should have been banned for bringing such an obviously D&D-type name to a White Wolf mailing list.

Now we move closer to the present. Kwalish brought this persona (wholly inappropriately) to the message boards of Eric Noah. Not content with merely lurking, he dove in, "answering" questions and making fun of the most prominent board members (myself, of course, included). Of course, no one but myself got the joke. Kwalish probably didn't even remember me from the White Wolf message boards, so his sontinuation of this inane copying of posters makes absolutely no sense. Of course, the weak minded of the board thought Kwalish rather funny. I guess that's an American thing.

So now it seems Kwalish is continuing his pathetic, miserable ways. At least he seems to have left White Wolf (the only true role-playing game company) out of his machinations this time. I would never tell the moderators of this board how to run things, so I will refrain from calling for the immediate banning of all things Kwalish.

Terraism

Explorer
Ummm - what?

Wow - that was either a really well done troll or he was quite serious - because I can't figure out whether or not he was serious. I'm *guessing* that that's a no, but... hmm... I think I'm going to dig through the old boards for past evidence from the Explorer. Gee, you know - I really wish I'd been on these boards about a month or two earlier than I did... :( Ah well.

Kwalish Bovine

First Post
Don't mind him he's just a disenfanchised memeber of the Kwalish Legion. Had to kick him out ages ago for excessive ego-stroking (yes that's as bad as it sounds)

Now if you wanna be a member of the Legion here's what you have to do....

And remember the first hits always free.

Terraism

Explorer
Kwalish Bovine said:
Don't mind him he's just a disenfanchised memeber of the Kwalish Legion. Had to kick him out ages ago for excessive ego-stroking (yes that's as bad as it sounds)

Now if you wanna be a member of the Legion here's what you have to do....

And remember the first hits always free.

What do I have to do? Tell me, tell me!!! :D I want to kno---

Wait a minute!!! I know what you're up to - you're trying to trick me! You're not a Bovine at all, are you, you twisted little crab-freak! Evil crab, evil! (But, if you'd like to tell me anyway, I wouldn't complain. Anything for a free hit. [Note - I'm assuming that that refers to hitting someone, not anything bad. Yes, I attend a school with a lot of people who will twist anything you say.] )

(Gee, another parentheses... I've had to fix this post twice - once, because I realized I was quoting the wrong person... and, more importantly, because I realized I was spelling crab wrong... oops.)

Remove ads