• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ZEITGEIST X-Men in Zeitgeist

Karma Kollapse

First Post
I can definitely see Asrabey as Danzig. Though I've been playing him more like a less self conscious Thor.

Who is Mr Mapple based on? I just described him as 'taller Brad Pitt', or there abouts.

Getting back on the subject of Zeitgeist characters as X-Men: I imagine Nick Reder (Lorcan Kell's 'Full Metal Monk' bodyguard) as a bit like Colossus.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ha!

Mr Mapple is a friend who used to post here on EN World as Teflon Billy. He was a hair stylist with excellent hair.

*Is* a hair stylist with excellent hair, not was.

(I can confirm because I hung out with him in London a year or so ago.)

Shimrath

Explorer
Not this guy?

Attachments

• guy-fieri-cchef-challenge-nonprofit-fundraising.jpg
    guy-fieri-cchef-challenge-nonprofit-fundraising.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 204

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Nah, that's more Rock Rackus (whom my group soooo hates with a passion bordering on murderous intent!).

I'm always a bit sad when I hear that groups hate Rock Rackus. My group loves him and so do I. A total asshat, but such an entertaining one!

Andrew Moreton

Adventurer
My group particularly the Goblin Alchemist think he is a nice guy to party with or have a chat with , but a total A-Hole in the long run. In other words he is nearly a typical PC and they assume that he is the star of his own campaign elsewhere in the universe were the world really is centered on him

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads