• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Would you Swap 3.5e for Exalted?

Would you swap your 3.5e core rulebooks for an EXALTED 2nd Edition core rulebook

• Yes

Votes: 56 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 230 72.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 31 9.8%

• Poll closed .

Ranger REG

Explorer
From ICv2.com

White Wolf Plans Diversion Program
To Convert 'D&D 3.5' Players to 'Exalted'

March 10, 2008
White Wolf has announced a new program, "Graduate your Game," which will offer 2500 gamers the opportunity to swap their D&D 3.5 rulebooks for free copies of the Exalted 2nd Edition Core Book. The promotion is timed to catch gamers looking for alternatives as D&D makes the switch from 3.5 to 4th Edition.

Retailers will be able to order promotional kits to support the program. Each will include six order forms, four quick-start scenarios, and a promotional poster. Consumers participating in the program will receive their free copy of Exalted and a graduation packet with a free poster and a diploma.

So, I want to ask fans of D&D -- any editions or incarnations -- would you take White Wolf's offer?

AFGNCAAP

First Post
Nope.

I can possibly see some players going for this (perhaps players of both D&D and Exalted who just want to get rid of their old books), but I really don't think this will do much to promote Exalted.

Besides, I would guess that players who would move on from D&D at all would already have tried another system before now.

The_Gunslinger658

First Post
Hi-

Thanks for the info Ranger Reg, much appreciated. The game does look pretty awsome, looks like another game I will want to give a go after WFRP.

Scott

Remove ads