• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotI Milenian plague adventure

Herzog

Adventurer
Posting this as allD&D because it's kind of a cross version question, although the focus is on D&D 3.5

I'm running a Wrath of the Immortals campaign using D&D 3.5 rules.
The party is currently in the Hollow World, about to travel (back) to the Milenian empire.

I checked the WotI HW timeline, and around this time a plague hits the Milenians. I thought it would be interesting to run a plague-centered adventure, so I started looking for one.

I stumbled upon Seven days to the Grave, the second part of the Curse of the Crimson Throne Pathfinder adventure path.

Although it looks interesting, I am currently faced with the following problems:

1. I would need to modify the adventure to match with the Milenian empire instead of the empire used in the adventure path.
2. The adventure is written for characters around 4th level while my party is lvl 10.
3. The hollow world has 24/7 daylight. Night-time encounters will have to be rewritten as daytime encounters.

I am looking for anyone who:
-Has knowledge of the Hollow World and the Milenian empire.
-Has knowledge or the Seven days to the Grave adventure.

Do you think it is possible to adapt the adventure to the Milenian empire and the Hollow World?
Do you know of any parts of the adventure that will have to be completely rewritten or removed?

Alternatively, does anyone know of a more fitting plague-centered adventure for characters of approximately lvl 10?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Remove ads