• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WOTC July Release Dates?

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Anyone know what day Thunderspire Labyrinth and the Against the Giants minis are going to hit the shelves?

Really wish they'd get the AtG mini gallery up. I need to make my wishlist. :D

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
I use this site: http://www.dnd4.com to keep up with the release dates of 4e products. they have a page dedicated to release dates.

I think they've got a bad date. Unless it got bumped up, the DM Screen is slated for an August release.

When are the tools for D&DI going to be released or have I missed something?

In short, WOTC fumbled the digital ball and the tools are "months" away. Though a lot of people (myself included) seem to agree that they'll give up on the software side of D&D altogether.

So yeah, I'll be surprised if we ever see any quality software come out of DDI.

Last edited:

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Anyone know what day Thunderspire Labyrinth and the Against the Giants minis are going to hit the shelves?

Really wish they'd get the AtG mini gallery up. I need to make my wishlist. :D
Against the Giants minis 7/11/08
Thunderspire 7/17/08
4E Character Sheets 7/15/08
Premium Dice 7/15/08
Halls of the Giants Dungeon Tiles 7/15/08
DM Screen 08/19/08
Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide 08/19/08
H3: Pyramid of Shadows (adventure) 08/19/08

Spikenog

First Post
In short, WOTC fumbled the digital ball and the tools are "months" away. Though a lot of people (myself included) seem to agree that they'll give up on the software side of D&D altogether.

So yeah, I'll be surprised if we ever see any quality software come out of DDI.

Hmmm. That's not good news. Guess my group will be using RPtools then. Thanks for the quick response.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads