• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wishing of Good Health and Love

Harmon

First Post
A close friend of mine (Nathan) has come down with a Pituitary Tumor. It appears as though its curable with drugs, good eating and such, but I (and he) believes in the energys that surround us and getting what we want through manipulation of those energys with good and positive (or negative) thoughts and actions.

I am hoping that EN World can be a source of good energy, that everyone can take a breath and give Nathan some healthy and good well wishing. :)

And to those of you that think this is all he's doing- its not, he's fighting the good fight, doctors, meds, check ups, vitamins, reasonable diet, meditation, Yoga, quality time with his family, and being as positive as he can be. An alternative medicating/treatment with all kinds of doctor's influence. The doctor's give him quite the good shot here.

So just a moment of your time, of health and well being towards Nathan is all I ask. :)

Thanks, and good luck with all things in your life. :D

Harmon

First Post
Reveille said:
Well wishes sent his your way Harmon. ;)

Thank you- but its Nate that needs it. Nathan is the one with the tumor, so please, direct all your positive well wishes to him and his family. :)

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
You know some of those experiments at Philidephia showed the human mind could affect random number generators to a statistically measurable degree.

Maybe we should try something similar, get everyone at EN World to make a concerted effort to think the tumor to death.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
HeavenShallBurn said:
You know some of those experiments at Philidephia showed the human mind could affect random number generators to a statistically measurable degree.

Maybe we should try something similar, get everyone at EN World to make a concerted effort to think the tumor to death.

I suggest that if you do try that mass consciousness experiment that you are very careful in how your frame your intent because if you are not careful it could have disastrous results even if the intended outcome was positive in nature.

Tewligan

First Post
Relique du Madde said:
I suggest that if you do try that mass consciousness experiment that you are very careful in how your frame your intent because if you are not careful it could have disastrous results even if the intended outcome was positive in nature.
Remember kids, only a trained professional should try imaginary surgery!

Harmon

First Post
Little update-
The meds for Nate's tumor are making him rather dizzy, tired, and giving him nasty head aches.

Depression and some mood swings are giving him trouble, but spirits are high and we all hope he gets better sooner rather then later. :cool:

Love and peace to you all. :)

Ferret

Explorer
Kelly: No, because you're gonna be up there, baby, and I'll be right outside showing you which way to go.
Oddball: Yeah?
Kelly: Yeah.
Oddball: Crazy... I mean like, so many positive waves... maybe we can't lose, you're on!

Positive thoughts to Nate

Evil, nasty, you're-gunna-suffer thoughts to the tumour :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads