• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Who Will be The Next Monte...

Scribble

First Post
Monte Cooke was only 1 of 3 collectible game designers responsible for 3e... Yet he seemed to garner the most fans and followers... (Leadership feat?)

For a while, if Monte said it... so it was...

So WHO of the main 4e designers is going to be the next Monte?

Place your bets!

:p

Zamkaizer

First Post
The easy answer is Mearls.

But were I with marketing, I'd tell you that the next big designer is you, the players and dungeon masters, because 4E is empowering you to customize your play experience as you see fit.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
But were I with marketing, I'd tell you that the next big designer is you, the players and dungeon masters, because 4E is empowering you to customize your play experience as you see fit.

Trendwhore! ;)

tenkar

Old School Blogger
Zamkaizer said:
The easy answer is Mearls.

Monte Haul? ;)

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Kamikaze Midget said:
Mearls already is the next Monte.

Dude's had underlings since before he was Monte's cohort!
Hmmm... perhaps Mearls IS Monte... you never know what Monte has done to him, when he worked for Monte! And you know Monte's infatuation for everything Lovecraftian! Mi-Go Braincontainers FTW! :lol:

Cheers, LT.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Scribble said:
Monte Cooke was only 1 of 3 collectible game designers responsible for 3e... Yet he seemed to garner the most fans and followers... (Leadership feat?)
BTW: "collectible game designer"!? You mean like this:
MonteCook.jpg

MikeMearls.jpg

;)

Gotta catch 'em all, LT.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads