• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which of the following early D&D adventures did you play in?

Which of the following AD&D adventures have you played in or run?

• Slave Lords series

Votes: 131 56.7%
  • Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan

Votes: 85 36.8%
  • Ghost Tower of Inverness

Votes: 94 40.7%
  • Descent into the Depths of the Earth series (D1-3, Q1)

Votes: 120 51.9%
  • Dragonlance series

Votes: 91 39.4%
  • Dungeonland/Land Beyond the Magic Mirror

Votes: 71 30.7%
  • Against the Giants series

Votes: 160 69.3%
  • Dwellers of the Forbidden City

Votes: 53 22.9%
  • Tomb of the Lizard King

Votes: 53 22.9%
  • Desert of Desolation Series

Votes: 112 48.5%
  • Ravenloft

Votes: 116 50.2%
  • Lendore Isle Series

Votes: 47 20.3%
  • Tomb of Horrors

Votes: 143 61.9%
  • White Plume Mountain

Votes: 144 62.3%
  • Expedition to the Barrier Peaks

Votes: 121 52.4%
  • The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Votes: 101 43.7%
  • Temple of Elemental Evil

Votes: 131 56.7%
  • Saltmarsh series

Votes: 112 48.5%

Glyfair

Explorer
Merric started a Keep on the Borderlands poll in the 4E forum. I decided to continue the "shared experience" theme and see how many ENWorlders have played in the early D&D modules. In order to keep the list manageable, I tried to link story arcs and eliminated some of the minor adventures.

Which of these AD&D adventures or series did you play in or did you DM? If you just played in one of the series it counts as having played in it.

D20Dazza

Explorer
I'm with Treebore, only 2 I can't recall having run or played in and that was pretty much because they were so difficult to get in Australia - DungeonLand (was that the one where the adventure took place in miniature? If so, then I've played it) and the Lendore Isle series (although I might remember it by the Alpha identifier). It was the one advantage of living in a remote part of Australia that had a joint American/Australian naval base - American friends that had cool adventures (we're talking back in about 78 here).

Cheers

Daz

delericho

Legend
I ran Ravenloft.

However, there are also a few modules that I ran that aren't on the list: X1 The Isle of Dread, X2 Castle Amber, and B7 Rahasia.

Glyfair

Explorer
delericho said:
I ran Ravenloft.

However, there are also a few modules that I ran that aren't on the list: X1 The Isle of Dread, X2 Castle Amber, and B7 Rahasia.
Not AD&D adventures. I plan on one or two other polls later.

Gilladian

Adventurer
I have played in or run about 8 of these, that I'm AWARE of. I played so much, with so many different DMs and groups while I was in Jr high and High school, I may well have played more and just not remember it. And so many of the DMs I played with would run things from memory or whatever... so my count may actually be much higher.

Remove ads