• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is your icon?

Wormwood

Adventurer
James Heard said:
Just something I knocked out one day while doodling and haven't gotten around to changing in many years. It looks nothing like me, but I think it looks like one of the temporary players in one of my games a long time ago whose name I've forgotten.

Are you serious?

I always thought it was Ignatius J. Reilly!

Now I'm sad.

edit: a comparison:

967970871s1f19c253ik7.png
image1f1bdb7foj9.png

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Vash the Stampede, from Trigun. Darn computer wouldn't shrink the image well though, so it came out really blurry when shrunk down to fit my avatar.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Ark,

Still not a bad still of good ole Vash.

*is debating on whether to go demonic, devilish, warlockish or just plain evil for his new avatar*

DaveStebbins

First Post
Mine is me, on the eve of GenCon a couple of years ago. My best friend likes to play around with henna so I made up a design to be placed on my shaven head.

Last year we did the same design, but added a couple of arm wraps and a design on my back. That pic serves as my avatar at NTL and CM.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
I've been changing icons like underwear recently (like once a month). Currently, I'm using a zeidian warrior drawn by Khang Le that appears in Broken Isles.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads