• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Does a RED DRAGON'S ROAR Sound Like?

Syrinscape is a company which produces soundtracks for Paizo's adventure paths. You can download a (free) Syrinscape Player to your tablet or laptop, and then purchase individual soundtrack packs for your game. Check out this video, where Syrinscape demonstrates Fortress of the Stone Giants for the Rise of the Runelords adventure path.

Syrinscape is a company which produces soundtracks for Paizo's adventure paths. You can download a (free) Syrinscape Player to your tablet or laptop, and then purchase individual soundtrack packs for your game. Check out this video, where Syrinscape demonstrates Fortress of the Stone Giants for the Rise of the Runelords adventure path.

[video=youtube;0m77fchcuqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0m77fchcuqA[/video]

You get the Syrinscape Player from here (Windows, Mac OSX, Android, or iOS) and then either purchase specific soundsets and soundpacks (which run from $3.99 up to $20) or buy an adventure path subscription for $6.50 per month which gets you every fantasy soundset they release.

scrubkai

Explorer
Syrinscape is great. It really enhances our game without being distracting even if you aren't playing the AP the sounds are specifically made for.

benjamin

Explorer
We had soooo much fun building this one. The look on my player's faces when I first found an excuse to unleash the Red Dragon on the town they were trying to rest up in! Priceless! :)

BTW The Player is free to try and comes with a good battle SoundSet and a Spooky Forest.

Xavian Starsider

First Post
So we've got monster sounds and monster scents. Quick, we need something we can lick to get the taste of RPG worlds while we play. Someone get something on kickstarter, pronto!

JesterOC

Explorer
I love the idea behind it. But the price per DLC looks high, as well as the price per month option. It costs a little less than Netflix (for the pathfinder only subscription), but I only game once MAYBE 2 times a month (or zero lately), making it a hard choice.

Perhaps just building up individual environments is the best choice. I guess the best bet is paying the Adventure Path subscription for 2 months then picking the best ones as singles or sets if it all works out.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads