• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Uploading a PDF Story Hour onto ENWorld

gfunk

First Post
A year or two ago, Michael Morris was very kind to upload a PDF of my SH onto the EW server. Since it has been re-organized however, the file has gone missing. Is there anyway that I could put it back up? Thank you so much for your kind attention.

Michael Morris

First Post
My email is webbased so I can't take it as an email. I'm trying to get the downloads area fixed right now so it doesn't matter anyway.

Go ahead and download an SFTP program. When I get the downloads area fixed I'll set up a temporary user account for you and you can use it to upload the information - then I'll transfer it within the server.

gfunk

First Post
Actually, it is about 1.5 MB. For some reason, Yahoo Mail expands it to 2.1 MB when I send it via email. So how do I go about uploading it?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Yay, good luck!

Head on over to the story hour download area (pull down menu --> downloads). It should let you upload it and type in a description. Once you have, i'll approve it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads