• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

tumble DC here??

Psyduck

First Post
In the PHB, the base DC for tumble was 15, but many posts are mentioning a DC of 25. Why? Is this errata? I'm sorta new here, so...

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Read the tumble entry in the PHB.

DC 25 is for tumbling through an occupied area. DC 15 is for tumbling around an occupied area, through threatened zones.

SpikeyFreak

First Post
There is another source for other DC modifiers for tumbling as well, but I can't think of what it is right now. Maybe Oriental Adventures?

Anyone care to help?

--Unsure Spikey

Nish

First Post
I can't remeber if there were any new uses for tumble in Song & Silence, but yes, there were many new conditional modifiers there and I think another optional rule that gave the defender a chance to still get an AoO by making a reflex save or somesuch.

Oriental Adventures covers extreme tumbling rules for characters with very high tumble scores; scores that are almost impossible to get without using material from OA or epic level stuff.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads