• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tricky Owlbear] April Super Sale!

Napftor

Explorer
We at Tricky Owlbear Publishing know it's difficult to choose just which 3PP to spend your hard-earned dollars on. In truth, all of them are worth the money but then the decision becomes just which product you're going to purchase out of a vast amount of material.

For the month of April, we've decided to answer these dilemmas with a Super Sale! For one low price, you can pick up all of our Pathfinder-compatible pdfs for the low price of $24.99 (nearly 50% off the combined cover price)! We're also throwing in fan-favorite Behind the Spells: Compendium to sweeten the deal.

These Tricky Owlbear titles include the following...

Abbey of the Golden Sparrow
Written by Dale McCoy, Jr.
There's something for players and GMs at this remote abbey where monks guard a dangerous artifact. One of our locale supplements to be placed where needed in your campaign.
--RPGNow featured reviewer Shane O'Connor says, "PC's who want to flesh out their monks background, noting different fighting styles and philosophies, will find some very good material here to work with..."

Achievement Feats
Written by Mark Gedak & Stefen Styrsky
This work presents 50 feats that award your PC for achievements you know darned well he's going to make during the campaign. Why not power up with these ingenious feats?
--Reviewer Billy Gibbs at Robot Viking says, "All in all this is a decent collection of feats that provides something for characters to plan around, and give a little bit more relevance to using craft skills and other parts of the game that see less use than I would like."

Forgotten Foes
Written by Mark Gedak & Stefen Styrsky
Well over 100 monsters to satiate any GM's appetite! Converted classics from 1e to 3e, as well as new creations, can be found within this critically-acclaimed tome of monster goodness.
--RPGNow featured reviewer Shane O'Connor says, "Forgotten Foes is one of those books where, having read it, I'm honestly not sure how I was running a Pathfinder game without it."

Learning Curve: Apprentice-Level PCs
Written by Marc Radle
The how's and why's of multiclassing at 1st level (and also playing a 0-level PC) are laid out in an easy to understand manner.
--Resident Paizo reviewer Dark Mistress says, "Now some are going to ask how does [Learning Curve] stack up to The Genius Guide to Apprentice-Level Characters...I will say as a whole I personally liked this one better..."

The Favored of Skexxiz
Written by Bret Boyd
The second in our locale style of products, this pdf features a band of troglodytes under the banner of a new deity of stealth and deception for your campaign. Full stats and a detailed map are included. This is an ideal side-trek for those characters who think they know everything there is to know about troglodytes.

Behind the Spells: Compendium
Written by Bret Boyd
Although not strictly PF-compatible, the Compendium requires only minor tweaking to bring its wealth of magical knowledge to your PF campaign. This series highlights the game's classic spells--who created them, what tweaks can be done with them, and what variants exist for them--providing something for players and GMs alike.
--Reviewer Megan Robertson says, "In game, this book should be in the library of any serious mage or magic college worthy of the name; in the real world it's well worth having in yours!"

There will simply never be a better time to check out what Tricky Owlbear has to offer. We may not be the most prolific company but every product is of the highest caliber we, as a tiny publisher, can make it. The sale can be found at RPGNow and Paizo.com!

Remove ads