• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ToEE Campaign

Hi All, esp [MENTION=9342]merric[/MENTION] 'cos I'm sure you'll know. ;)

I've just played the first adventure of the campaign, and the rules are pretty poorly explained for the new elements of this game. Just for example nowhere that I've found does it say 'on each trap X place a trap token' which I have assumed to be the way it works! I digress, at the end of each adventure neither healing surges nor HP are mentioned. Are they carried over to the next adventure or do you start afresh with a full compliment. I assume full HP but it does not say anywhere! It also doesn't mention if daily powers recharge, once again I assume they do.

So I intend to proceed on those assumptions but an official line or quote from something I've missed in the rulebook, would be great.

Thanks

Pouring down with rain here. In Summer! Yeach but an excuse for some games with my kids!

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Hi All, esp [MENTION=9342]merric[/MENTION] 'cos I'm sure you'll know. ;)

I've just played the first adventure of the campaign, and the rules are pretty poorly explained for the new elements of this game. Just for example nowhere that I've found does it say 'on each trap X place a trap token'

The rules for traps are on page 5 & 7 of the rulebook.

which I have assumed to be the way it works! I digress, at the end of each adventure neither healing surges nor HP are mentioned.

You reset at the beginning of each adventure. Basically start each scenario fresh with the exception of what the book says (you keep items and gold; you can swap powers).

Cheers!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads