D&D 5E Thoughts On The Meh 5E Adventures.

zakael19

Explorer
Nit sure. My cleric was the front liner CR 11 isn't that high either.

We knew roughly where to find the weapons I think rng put most of them in Strahds castle.

Inadvertently had a powerful party with a lit of synergy eg haste+rogue, order cleric and rogue.

The hut does an average of 40damage per round with a … +12? To hit. If you never went in the swamp, you missed one of the chanciest encounters in the module.

Zardnaar

Legend
The hut does an average of 40damage per round with a … +12? To hit. If you never went in the swamp, you missed one of the chanciest encounters in the module.

We didn't but 40 damage a round is nothing vs a group doing sonething similar each.

We were built around control and support with spells like silvery barbs and tashas material.

Strahd died in 2 round. Well start of round two. Deathouse was level 2, mill house level 3 with 3 CR5 critters.

We heard these encouters were rough but yeah.

2016 adventure vs Tashas stuff. Psi Knight, Rune Knight, swashbuckler, order cleric and divine soul.

Combats not hard in 5E despite number and damage inflation. I flunked a death spell via a loth and just took damage.

Remove ads