• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thirteen Years

Harmon

First Post
April 1st, 1995, was the day my wife and I stood before our friends and family and declared ourselves crazy. :D

We have been married for 13 years now, seems insane... so much as happened, and it only seems like a couple years. :)

Not sure why I wanted to say this other then I wanted to tell someone that after twenty odd years of knowing her I still can't stop thinking I want to be with her for the rest of my life.

Hope you all find someone like that.

Take care, be at peace, and remember its.... ah, I forgot. ;)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Cheers Harmon, to you and your wife. Hoping that me and my GF will have as long time ahead of us.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Blackrat said:
Cheers Harmon, to you and your wife. Hoping that me and my GF will have as long time ahead of us.
Mandy has been great for me too. I suspect that barring the unexpected we will be married in two or three years. April is our 10th month strong. :cool:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Congrats, Harmon. :)

Just like Blackrat, I'm hoping that my girlfriend and I will be in a similar situation.

Mycanid

First Post
Harmon said:
April 1st, 1995, was the day my wife and I stood before our friends and family and declared ourselves crazy. :D

We have been married for 13 years now, seems insane... so much as happened, and it only seems like a couple years. :)

Not sure why I wanted to say this other then I wanted to tell someone that after twenty odd years of knowing her I still can't stop thinking I want to be with her for the rest of my life.

Hope you all find someone like that.

Take care, be at peace, and remember its.... ah, I forgot. ;)

Huzzah! :D

Congrats!

Harmon

First Post
Thank you all for the kindness.

Had a so-so day, tending the Bug (our two year old) then the wife came home and we went shopping then proclaimed to tired, feeling ill, not in the mood, for celebration. We have made plans for a nice dinner Thursday with Friday as our fall back.

This women is perfect for me. Dam, how the hell has she put up with me all these years?

Take care, and hope all is well in your lives. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads