• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Zombie Apocalypse in the UK

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
...and we take the next steps to Westworld and Dream Park- YAY!

And from a non-geeky, MBA perspective: good on the mall owners for finding a new revenue stream!

NewJeffCT

First Post
Looks like a fun time, but $190 for four hours? I can go to Universal Studios in Orlando and spent the whole day there for less than half that - and, I'll have better weather most of the time.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Looks like a fun time, but $190 for four hours? I can go to Universal Studios in Orlando and spent the whole day there for less than half that - and, I'll have better weather most of the time.

Yes... but... you don't get to shoot ZOMBIES!

Personally, I wouldn't spend a dime on some boring-ass theme park. I go crazy in those places. Lines. People. Kids. Ugh. But this is four hours of gruesome carnage!

I wonder if you can betray your team and shoot them in the backs of the heads...

Jhaelen

First Post
You know Mashable.com is a joke website like The Onion, right?
In case you believe this isn't for real, you may want to google a bit.

I've watched a documentation on one of those events on TV (Arte Tracks magazine). It's definitely for real. There's actually plenty of different kind of events like that, some more elaborate than others.

An [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3cKgOHD4J4]excerpt[/ame] of "2.8 hours later" can be viewed on YouTube.

Remove ads