the "truth" about classes

Graf

Explorer
Howndawg said:
Exotic armor prof first appeared in Hammer and Helm by Green Ronin. It later appeared in Races of Stone. Not surprising since Jesse Decker wrote H+H and contributed to RoS.

Howndawg
Hammer and Helm was a great book. But one feat (and the weapons locker stuff) is really nothing.

So WotC doesn't use OGL stuff. And, recently, they've completely avoiding contributing to it (i.e. kept all the new toys in house).

Deviating wildly from thread topic...

Merlion

First Post
I'm not really sure what the issue is. Of course they will start out with less base classes and slowly add a lot more. We already know this. So what?

Remember as well that they are (somewhat foolishly) looking at core as "the game" and everything else as extra, forgetting that everything else will be heavily used. So the core will still consist of less classes.

Unless as seems to be being implied, they release multiple PHBs etc...AND make them ALL "core".

Personally, as I said in another thread, I hope they have more than 8 base classes pretty quick, cause I cant think of any combination of 8 that I would be totally happy with.

Remove ads