• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Those two replies really feel obnoxious and not a response that helps keep this place civil. I mean, I'm a little tempted to report them-- but mostly I'm just hoping I don't take it as encouragement to let fly myself when I feel like it. (The mods don't deserve that).

[I wonder how many threads this could apply too?]

Last edited:

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Those two replies really feel obnoxious and not a response that helps keep this place civil. I mean, I'm a little tempted to report them-- but mostly I'm just hoping I don't take it as encouragement to let fly myself when I feel like it. (The mods don't deserve that).

[I wonder how many threads this could apply too?]
I mean, you've eliminated the ones that only have zero or one reply. So...all the rest? :)
It definitely eliminates all those threads I started about this awesome deal on c1al1s* that got locked immediately...

* I don't actually do this, please done hate me.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Sure, you could go to a pizza place and order a cheese pie without sauce or crust but with tortillas and carne asada…but there’s a Mexican place just next door. Everyone would be happier if you’d just go next door and order a taco.
Not necessarily. Seems there are at least a couple of folks who enjoy making people eat tacos when they asked for pizza.

But let's give them the benefit of the doubt, and say that they're really just interested in subverting expectations. "I bet you didn't know you could order a taco at your local pizzeria! Follow me for more Life Hacks! Like and Subscribe!"

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Not necessarily. Seems there are at least a couple of folks who enjoy making people eat tacos when they asked for pizza.
Yeah. Some people are just jerks. Some will go into the pizza place knowing it’s not a taco stand and refuse to shuffle their feet a few times to go to the Mexican place and order a taco. Instead, the kid behind the counter has to go next door and order it for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads