• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Unrelated to the above, but some of y'all internalized that one Games Workshop message a little too personally and turned it into a full-blown culture-wide conspiracy theory against you personally, when all they wanted was for people to stop being jerks to women and people of color. It says so much when that was the bridge too far for you.

niklinna

satisfied?
The edit really does nothing to increase the generally weird vibe of those ads, which persisted for years when I was young. Always was something off about Madge.

Palmolive doesn't help your hands one bit, unsurprisingly. Nothing but lies.
I didn't realize it was edited!

Scribe

Legend
You know, I firmly believe grinding that axe does nothing positive for your life. It's taken me a long long time to get to this point, but honestly?

Let that naughty word go, get over your vastly inflated sense of self importance, and touch grass.

You would thank me.

Ryujin

Legend
Is there an adjective for describing a case where a person totally missed they were hearing sarcasm and hyperbole?
I would also say oblivious, however, if this was in text, rather than spoken, then most people can be at least somewhat forgiven for missing such nuance. Text is a terrible way to convey sarcasm, and hyperbole can be considered someone's actual opinion, on most internet based services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads