• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I had a co-worker who used to brush his teeth at his desk. I don't mean quickly brushing after lunch. The was no tooth paste involved. He would just sit at his desk with his tooth brush in his mouth, occasionally brushing his teeth with it. Like, for hours. Annoyed me at first, but I got used to it. Still was kinda weird.
I had a co-worker that would clip his...toe nails at his desk.

I was working third shift many years ago. A second shift guy would go out to a club after his shift ended and my started roughly. I'd use the restroom and he would be in there with his shirt off, shaving, and applying cologne to freshen up. Finally, one of the sups told him it wasnt a locker room just a place to BM.

I had a co-worker that would clip his...toe nails at his desk.

I was working third shift many years ago. A second shift guy would go out to a club after his shift ended and my started roughly. I'd use the restroom and he would be in there with his shirt off, shaving, and applying cologne to freshen up. Finally, one of the sups told him it wasnt a locker room just a place to BM.
I had a coworker in my previous position that retired and my supervisor asked me to help clean out his desk. Opening the top tray, we found he had left his treasure hoard collection of old nail clippings.

Last edited:

Staffan

Legend
I had a coworker in my previous position that retired and my supervisor asked me to help clean out his desk. Opening the top tray, we found he had left his treasure hoard collection of of old nail clippings.
That was very careless of him. Everyone knows you can't leave that kind of thing just laying around. You must burn them to prevent your enemies from using them to perform harmful magic on you.

That was very careless of him. Everyone knows you can't leave that kind of thing just laying around. You must burn them to prevent your enemies from using them to perform harmful magic on you.
Consider the possibility that they weren't his own nail clippings, and @Velderan had actually located his stash of material spell components.

"Is that a ball of bat guano?"

payn

When I had my wisdom teeth removed I told the dentist I wanted them back for this reason. I might have been under the effects of the gas still. :ROFLMAO:

Oh, and get knocked out if you are having this procedure. My insurance wouldn't cover it so I stayed awake to save like a 100 bucks. Not worth it.
:ROFLMAO:

Ryujin

Legend
When I had my wisdom teeth removed I told the dentist I wanted them back for this reason. I might have been under the effects of the gas still. :ROFLMAO:

Oh, and get knocked out if you are having this procedure. My insurance wouldn't cover it so I stayed awake to save like a 100 bucks. Not worth it.
:ROFLMAO:
Oh, definitely not worth it. Even though I was under with gas, at the time, I have a clear memory of the dentist standing on a little stool next to the chair and using a chisel to break apart my horizontally impacted lower Wisdom Teeth, so they could be removed. The pain got through both the gas and the injections.

Thomas Shey

Legend
Oh, definitely not worth it. Even though I was under with gas, at the time, I have a clear memory of the dentist standing on a little stool next to the chair and using a chisel to break apart my horizontally impacted lower Wisdom Teeth, so they could be removed. The pain got through both the gas and the injections.

My roots in the back are weird and twisted (as in they look like tree roots) so they've had to do that with pretty much every tooth removed.

payn

My wisdom were actually not a problem at all. I had a crap dentist that thought my pain was from them. Turned out to be a bad molar which had to be root canal like 6 weeks after my wisdom teeth were out. Thats a whole other story.

Anyways, the doc gets out this needle that im pretty sure was as long as my arm. The gas really did its job becasue without it im pretty sure I would have jumped outta that chair and out the nearest window. For days afterwards I could still feel that needle going into my jaw...

Remove ads