The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryujin

Legend
And on rare occasions the names of the characters. :p

"Dude, isn't that exactly the same character that was literally just killed last session?"
"No it's not - it's completely different! This one's an elven archery ranger named Therevinthyus who spells his name with a Y!"

I once named my character "Bob, the __", copied the character sheet about fifteen times, and just wrote a new number in the space when he got killed and I had to start over... I later memorialized the character in 5th edition by naming a character "Bob, the 27th". He's adventuring to find out what happened to Bobs the 16th-the 26th...
I'd use a different GIF, but language!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
giphy.gif

Ryujin

Legend
I was 196 this morning. With a baby, eating when I'm supposed to has become a challenge. One I frequently fail to rise to meet.
For comparison purposes I was abut 98, in the US system, just before lunch. Morning numbers have been an issue, pushing up my pre-lunch numbers. Like in the 160 range. I think I finally have a handle on that now.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
For comparison purposes I was abut 98, in the US system, just before lunch. Morning numbers have been an issue, pushing up my pre-lunch numbers. Like in the 160 range. I think I finally have a handle on that now.
I generally only measure in the morning since it fluctuates so much. So, at least I usually get one fasting measurement, although I do not always get 8 hours between eating and measuring -- that's up to the baby...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads