• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, without going too deep down the rabbit hole.

1. Refers to a homophobic rumor that was common in the '80s (an "urban legend") about the actor that says a lot about that particular time.

I am surprised this rumor still sticks around. It isn't even possible to survive this if you think about it for three seconds

2. Refers to an urban legend that the dark and atmospheric song (In the Air Tonight) which was such a departure from his usual work that it was actually a confession to murder.

No way Phil killed anyone. The man sang Ripples

3. CJK5H. 'Nuff said

I never heard of this one before

Ryujin

Legend
Greek salads have kalamata olives

*technically they have anchovies as well but I sometimes think I'm one of the last few who has them on it.
I reserve my anchovies for Caesar Salad, in the form of anchovy paste that is used to wipe down the bowl before preparation.

Thourne

Hero
I reserve my anchovies for Caesar Salad, in the form of anchovy paste that is used to wipe down the bowl before preparation.
I try to put them on lots of stuff. Wife hates them though, so not as many things as I would if I could.
Fortunately when we dine out I don't have to worry about if she will like my plate :)

Thourne

Hero
A favorite when I was a kid. As an adult I acquired a taste for kalamata olives (and occasionally I'll stretch to green olives), and now I usually turn up my nose at regular ripe black olives. But every once in a while they're nice as a pizza topping.
This pretty much exactly maps my journey. I just find the black ones to rubbery and flavorless any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads