• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Why, a Mold Fashioned, of course!

Bleu Cheese Crumbles
2 dashes bitters
.25 oz bleu cheese
2 oz bourbon

Stir with ice.
Garnish with the name of your childhood pet that ran away.
Ya know, if I wanna use bourbon and bleu cheese in the same thing, I'll cook steak in a skillet, deglaze with bourbon, sprinkle bleu cheese into the pan sauce.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Ugh, Reddit is having a field day with that Alphastream list.

"Pizza was just so much better when there were only the original two toppings: pepperoni and cheese. But I knew as soon as they started adding sausage and mushroom, it was all going to end up in the toilet. Now look at it! Go to any pizzeria anywhere in the world, and you'll see these huge menus of toppings....everything from anchovies and olives to--gods forbid--pineapple! And people are ordering them!

So look, someone has to set this right. I can't just stand by and let my beautiful, noble, pure pizza get adulterated by all of these modern ingredients and influences. The original pepperoni pizza is really the only pizza that people should ever eat, full stop, and I won't hear any arguments about it. I'm sorry if my "hot take" offends you, but maybe you're just not old enough to eat pizza."

Last edited:

Parmandur

Book-Friend

"Pizza was just so much better when there were only the original two toppings: pepperoni and cheese. But I knew as soon as they started adding sausage and mushroom, it was all going to end up in the toilet. Now look at it! Go to any pizzeria anywhere in the world, and you'll see pizzerias with these huge menus of toppings....everything from anchovies and olives to--gods forbid--pineapple! And people are ordering them!

So look, someone has to set this right. I can't just stand by and let my beautiful, noble, pure pizza get adulterated by all of these modern ingredients and influences. The original pepperoni pizza is really the only pizza that people should ever eat, full stop, and I won't hear any arguments about it. I'm sorry if my "hot take" offends you, but maybe you're just not old enough to eat pizza."
I think it is becoming pretty clear why Wotac made these changes on the sly.

Reynard

Legend
Supporter

"Pizza was just so much better when there were only the original two toppings: pepperoni and cheese. But I knew as soon as they started adding sausage and mushroom, it was all going to end up in the toilet. Now look at it! Go to any pizzeria anywhere in the world, and you'll see pizzerias with these huge menus of toppings....everything from anchovies and olives to--gods forbid--pineapple! And people are ordering them!

it isn't just that, you see. they have taken pepperoni off the menu!!!!!*

*no they haven't

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist

You should just go on Reddit and tell them that you put avocado toast on your pizza.

Then again, you've been warned ....

1700504140446.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads