• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Animal Rescue League! (Closed)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
The Animal Rescue League.

Game basics. You are all 7th level characters. All human. All unfortunately died protecting a Druid’s grove. The Druid was able to reincarnate you all but there is a catch. Each of you has come back as an animal not a humanoid. Each player will have 2 extra feats that can only be used to gain feats for their new bodies. (See the splat book Masters of the Wild)
There is no equipment so there are no GPs. The Druid will reward you for your hard work.
Characters should be created with no knowledge of the new forms in mind. Make them real people. Str, Dex and Con are negated so don’t spend points on them. For your Wis, Int, and Cha you have 18 points to spend.

This game will be fun but frustrating as well. Because none of you will know what kind of animal you now are until you have given me your character. (Obviously don’t spend the 2 free feats until you know you’re a Dire Squirrel.)
I’m going to randomly roll the animal based on the Druid spell Reincarnation omitting any humanoid races.

Any one interested? Limit is 5 players.

Last edited:

Corlon

First Post
I have that book too

hmmm, shall I take another game?

Sure, I'm in.

and, what types of animals can use somatic components, such as it could be a squirrel waving his hands around, or are opposable thumbs required? (spider monkey, cmon! :D

What books/classes are aloud?

Last edited:

Remove ads