• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The 4.5 issue (meh) resolved!

I am so tired of the 4.5E discussions. They cannot be answered (cos it is just opinion AND Essentials isn't out yet). SO all we get is repetition of peoples positions and eventual vitriol.

What makes it even more pointless is the 'software upgrade model' of 4E. Unlike the small/non-existent amount of updates in previous editions 4E has had hundreds already (and I know, believe me!) and they are not just fixing actual errata. They are updates in that they change the way the game plays... like the Stealth update.

But I am sure we will see hundreds more threads on the intra-edition wars, maybe we are in a minority not liking pointless discussions? ;)

Dice4Hire

First Post
The 4.5 edition threads are about 4.5 millimeters from making me quit Enworld for 4.5 months or so till my blood pressure gets 4.5 milliliters lower.

So what does 4.5 mean, really?

Here are the Front Page google results

1: Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5
2: User Rating: 4.5/10 15017 votes
3: Qt 4.5.3: Qt Reference Documentation
4: OpenBSD 4.5 Release
5: GCC 4.5 Release Series
6: Schedules/KDE4/4.5 Release Schedule
7: Windows Installer 4.5 is available
8: Battlestar Galactica: Season 4.5
9: Trek Bikes | Bikes | Road | Madone 4.5
10: PhotoFrame 4.5 Professional Edition
11: One Show's new presenters attract 4.5m viewers

We all know that if it does not come up on Google's front page it might as well not exist.

I officially declare this mythical 4E 4.5 whatever to not exist.

I cannot XP you for covering for me! Maybe someone else could give you XP then I could give them XP for giving XP to you in return for you giving XP for me......unless (of course) I have already given them XP recently.

My head hurts.

haha that is good!

Sincerely
Mach1pants.

Attachments

• m1.9.JPG
    m1.9.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 79

LuckyAdrastus

First Post
4.5? Essentials? What? I'm totally unfamiliar with these terms. Could someone explain to me what this is about?

Bonus points for explaining it in the form of a threadwar. :devil: ;)

Remove ads