• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Teasers out for Legend!

Dandu

First Post
Rule of Cool games is releasing promotional images ahead of the full release of Legend this Friday. I thought I'd share them with you here. Enjoy!

Sv06O.png

RCsqt.png

Last edited:

afroakuma

Explorer
You can see an advance review of Legend here.

Legend retains the key fundamentals of the Dungeons & Dragons system - your six core stats, the d20 resolution mechanic, three saving throws, base attack, etc. - but throws out the content in favor of newly-developed classes, skills and feats designed to give the game a cinematic feel. It's a versatile system that's quick to pick up for beginners while containing tools to add great depth for those who like to really get down into it.

Gone are prestige classes and "horizontal" multiclassing that forces you to choose between your character concept and playability. Our Track System lets you vertically integrate what you want to best embody your ideas, not ours. Optional Legendary rules let you tailor the scope of individual enemies, player characters or even the entire game with ease.

For further information, go to RuleOfCool.com or email press@ruleofcool.com or legendpublicityinfo@gmail.com

Thanks for the interest! We look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited by a moderator:

afroakuma

Explorer
Yes - apparently the reviewer just wanted to make the "honkeys" joke. Came back to bite him a few times. Like a mule.

Also, thank you for fixing the link.

Dandu

First Post
What I have learned is that, in order to get responses on EN World, your post must be critically flawed in some way.

Remove ads