• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Sword of truth - Pathfinder

Uber Dungeon

First Post
My friends have requested that I DM a Sword of truth game for them... I've looked around the internet for usable material. I've found mostly unusable stuff that is ether over powered, under powered, confused looking or is a PRC's of something that should be a base class. I'm wondering if anyone has any good links to usable material that may be helpful.

Not sure what you mean by usable material. Are you wanting certain magical items, story arcs, NPCs?

I've converted my own campaigns to suit the flavor of different worlds such as the one created by TG and his SoT series, but not sure exactly what you are looking for to give you advice.

cannislupis

First Post
My SOT System

My friends have requested that I DM a Sword of truth game for them... I've looked around the internet for usable material. I've found mostly unusable stuff that is ether over powered, under powered, confused looking or is a PRC's of something that should be a base class. I'm wondering if anyone has any good links to usable material that may be helpful.

This is the system that I made. Let me know what you think.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0E9pl70G1gOTzN1SnlsZVdHcVE/edit?pli=1

cannislupis

First Post
It blows my mind.

Thank you Hanson6. Please pass it on to any friends who would be interested or like it on Facebook.

Remove ads