• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Star Wars)Could someone explain the virgin birth to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentonjoe

Explorer
In Attack of the Clones there are more references to Annakin's lack of a father. In PM they stated that he had no father. Can someone please tell me what the hell this all means?

Very confused.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
trentonjoe said:
In Attack of the Clones there are more references to Annakin's lack of a father. In PM they stated that he had no father. Can someone please tell me what the hell this all means?

Very confused.

ithe idiotic reference to the midichlorians (lil bits of the force) somehow impregnated ani's mom and there he is...

Happiest_Sadist

First Post
Palpatine genetically engineered him and hid him on Tantooine so the council wouldn't find him. He hid him as a slave so he would likely learn fear, anger, and hate before he met Palpatine.

This also explains Palpatine's unnatural interest in Annekin.

Dahak

Explorer
trentonjoe said:

Very confused.

One of two things happened.

1) Midichlorians (a Living Force-attuned microorganism) were able to fertalise Schmi Skywalker's egg cells, creating a Messianic being that would bring Balance back to the Force. Presumably these Midichlorians would know the force was about to be seriously unbalanced by Palpatine, and would take steps to bring things back into Balance.

or (as someone indicated before)

2) Palpatine somehow experimented on Schmi, implanting in her a clone (of himself? -- that would explain his powerful skills with the force).

Either way, he had no father in the conventional sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads