• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some Silly Questions

Okay, got the PDF, got the hard cover, Pathfinder is all kinds of wonderful, but I am running in to a couple oddball spots, hoping someone can clear them up for me:

1: Attribute increases by level (pg. 30). The paragraphs that talk about level advancement refer me to tabel 3-1 to find out about attribute increases. Table 3-1 indicates they happen at 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, and 20th level, but do not actually tell me how much the attribute increases. I haven't played 3.X since the end of 2006, and off-hand can't recall how much that increase is (1 attribute bumps up 1?) So....is there a place in the book that actually talks about this?

2: Table 12-3 on page 298...should CRs be based on CR+1 first, not CR+2 for two creatures and greater? This seemed a bit odd.

Anyway, just curious if I am reading these right, or if there is something off here (such as the point-buy cost table for attributes which accidentally lists a stat of 9 as costing 1 when it obviously means to be grant 1 CP).

Other than that, Pathfinder is looking damned good to me. I can't wait to grapple, pin and then hog tie something...!

NiTessine

Explorer
Can't find it in the book, but you should get one point to one ability of your choice at the levels when your abilities should increase.

Remove ads