• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[September] What are you playing?

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
Welverin, where art thou?

Anyway, I've gotten back to Eve Online after a few months break. I've take over the ENWORLD channel ownership, if you want to drop in and say hi.

I dabble in Entropia Universe. It's the most expensive game ever, since it's basically sci-fi gambling. Have a good wallet before trying it...

I understand Half-Life Ep 2 is coming out soon, and Team Fortress 2, game I want to play. :D

Grog

First Post
Just finished replays of Planescape: Torment and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Both great games.

There's nothing new grabbing me right now, though.

ohGr

First Post
After playing the hell out of Bioshock and with a month to go before the major game deluge starts, i needed something to take up my time. With the Final Fantasy Tactics port and Dracula X Chronicles coming in October, and D&D Tactics out now, i, rather unhappily, purchased a PSP. Picked up D&DT, Killzone: Liberation and, since i found it for $10, Metal Gear Ac!d 2 (while i hate Metal Gear, i do love me some card-based gameplay). So far, i've enjoyed them all, even if Killzone - much like its PS2 predecessor - was more than a bit cheap at times.

Lazybones

Adventurer
PC: Just finished Bioshock, still playing the original NWN (2 campaigns/week, one as a player, one as a DM). Every now and then I play a skirmish in Company of Heroes or Supreme Commander (keeping fresh for the upcoming expansions for both).

Xbox 360: Catan, Carcassone, Guitar Hero 2, Madden 08. Still haven't finished The Darkness, but Bioshock has simply absorbed my FPS interest for the month. Maybe I'll get back to it before Halo 3 comes out on the 25th.

TwistedBishop

First Post
Nothing but Halo 3.

I know it's not out for another 17 days 22 hours 28 minutes, but doing anything except focusing the power of my mind on speeding up the space-time continuum would be a tremendous waste.

TwistedBishop

First Post
ohGr said:
After playing the hell out of Bioshock and with a month to go before the major game deluge starts, i needed something to take up my time. With the Final Fantasy Tactics port and Dracula X Chronicles coming in October, and D&D Tactics out now, i, rather unhappily, purchased a PSP. Picked up D&DT, Killzone: Liberation and, since i found it for $10, Metal Gear Ac!d 2 (while i hate Metal Gear, i do love me some card-based gameplay). So far, i've enjoyed them all, even if Killzone - much like its PS2 predecessor - was more than a bit cheap at times.

I totally agree. This is a great time to pick up a PSP. The Castlevania game is going to be a fantastic value, especially considering it's only $30. (For those who haven't heard of it, it comes with two versions of Rondo of Blood -- a lovely 3D remake and the original -- and a tweaked version of the Saturn version of Symphony of the Night, fixing a lot of that game's problems while keeping Maria as a playable character.)

Arnwyn

First Post
My old school-catching up marches on, with a bit of new-gen stuff added:

I just finished Phantasy Star II (Genesis) in August, and moved to Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES), which I finished fairly quickly. Now I'm on to Breath of Fire 2 (SNES). I'm getting pretty close to finishing my list of older games I never got a chance to get through.

New-gen: Warhawk on the PS3. Lots of that.

Remove ads