• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Russian "Wanted" Trailer (Warning)

Looks cool. And apparently the translation of the Russian title is not "Wanted." It's "It is Especially Dangerous."

At least according to the wonder that is Babelfish.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I have the comics, and went to the panel discussion at comic con. I think this is going to be pretty good.

It's about a younger guy who gets recruited by a secret society of assassins to replace his recently dead father. They seek him out because he has the ability (as did his father) of mentally controlling where his bullets go.

Makes for a pretty powerful assassin.

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Mistwell said:
I have the comics, and went to the panel discussion at comic con. I think this is going to be pretty good.
Do super-villains still rule the world and rewrote history after killing off all superheroes? Since it seems like they got rid of lots of the well comic-bookness for the movie.

I'm not really a big fan of the comic. It was interesting, but nothing really amazing.

Though this movie is at least sparking some interest for me. Just have to keep paying attention to previews and the like.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads