• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

revised GSL posted on WOTC forums

Orcus

First Post
That's all? 2 posts?

Come on, people!

This is a huge change! Very well done, Scott! I'm glad my faith in you was not misplaced. I knew you would come through. Thanks for fighting to get these changes. I really appreciate it.

Where are all the naysayers? I think its time for them to man up and come eat some crow.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
They're all in General RPG Discussion. Enough threads and posts about the new GSL there to whet your appetite, I'm sure! :)

Gilwen

Explorer
That's all? 2 posts?

Come on, people!

This is a huge change! Very well done, Scott! I'm glad my faith in you was not misplaced. I knew you would come through. Thanks for fighting to get these changes. I really appreciate it.

Where are all the naysayers? I think its time for them to man up and come eat some crow.

I'm waiting for the Orcus Review on the GSL to make my final judgements :)
It does look VERY much improved and I can't wait to dig into the finer details. Now off to find those threads in General RPG!

Gil

jephlewis

First Post
I sent in my acceptance yesterday. Does that answer your question? ;)
It satisfies me:).

Scott, thanks dude. If you're ever in central texas, i'll buy you a cheeseburger. Ceiling Cat is purring.

Clark, glad to see you're onboard! I'm looking forward to your new stuff. [psst! How can we get Green Ronin, Monte, and Paizo onboard? I'm not saying I don't want any more 3.x stuff, but them + 4E = better 4E IMO].

Gilwen

Explorer
I sent in my acceptance yesterday. Does that answer your question? ;)

yeppers.

I'm kinda hoping we get similar long and protracted debates about the GSL kinda like the OGL did on the Ryan's listserv and various forums. It's a different environment now but I can't wait for all of hte POV's to come crashing together! As a non lawyer those OGL debates gave me more insight to contracting, licnesing, and IP law than any of my law classes ever did!

Gil

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
It satisfies me:).

Scott, thanks dude. If you're ever in central texas, i'll buy you a cheeseburger. Ceiling Cat is purring.

Clark, glad to see you're onboard! I'm looking forward to your new stuff. [psst! How can we get Green Ronin, Monte, and Paizo onboard? I'm not saying I don't want any more 3.x stuff, but them + 4E = better 4E IMO].

Sounds good! You hunt quail? Have shotgun, will travel. :cool:

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
One other positive thing I must say: One of the original intents of GSL is to allow access to books beyond the core that Wizards publishes. I really am glad to see that Wizards has lived up to that. Wizards (Scott in particular) earned this moment.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads