• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3PP Release Release Date and Previews of “Venture Forth”

if i had a nickel for every time my random result got picked in this thread, i'd have two nickels. which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?
Next up, the fighter!

Fighter (Soldiering Knacks)
  • Built in a Day
  • Commando
  • Defensive Driver
  • Drill the Recruits
  • Fraternize
  • If All You Have Is A Hammer
  • Instruments of War
  • Tunnel Rat
rolled if all you have is a hammer.

xiphumor

Legend
if i had a nickel for every time my random result got picked in this thread, i'd have two nickels. which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?

rolled if all you have is a hammer.
It's not crazy weird. There about half a dozen people asking, and if you happen to choose the same option as someone else, it becomes much more likely to be the one that gets picked, so I would actually expect you to get your selection chosen three or four times before this is over.

It's not crazy weird. There about half a dozen people asking, and if you happen to choose the same option as someone else, it becomes much more likely to be the one that gets picked, so I would actually expect you to get your selection chosen three or four times before this is over.
...look, i just wanted to *quote doofenshmirtz, please don't take this from me

EDIT: *how did this become "take"?

Last edited:

xiphumor

Legend
@Micah Sweet @W'rkncacnter Here you go!

1711461832272.png

Bring on the Herald Knacks!

Herald (Divine Lessons)
  • Hospitaller
  • Know It When I See It
  • Know Thine Enemy