• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reference sheets & Spell cards

Saxit

First Post
Does anyone have any good reference sheets (player & DM) or Spell cards? I used to have wilsons reference sheets but Im not sure that mine are up to date.
Hmm, come to think of it, did WotC stop those spell cards that was circulating?
/Saxit

Voadam

Legend
For spell cards, the only ones I am aware of were TSR's 2e ones, one set for mages, one set for priests and one set for psionics. I had the psionics one and found it handy, friends of mine had the wizard ones and thought they were great.

There is a d20 company that is making spells from the srd and their supplements available. Check back in the d20 publisher forum for the company and the announcement.

Ysgarran

Someone wrote a perl script to copy the SRD spells to your local machine in RTF format.

If you have to ask what perl is you probably don't want to go this route....

Ysgarran.

GrimJesta

First Post
The Kalamar Players Guide has ones in the back, mostly used for spell planning, but these sheets have the spells statistical adata and a brief description, so it works fine. The spells are not just KPG and PHB either it seems.Other sources can be found there as well.

-=grim=-

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads