• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Quick outsider reference

What immunities does an outsider native to the Prime Material have? I checked the SRD, but the only inherent quality they listed was the 60ft. darkvision, and I assume this is for your classic outsider. I assume the native outsider to have immunity to charms and domination effects. Am I missing anything else? Am I even correct with that immunity? Many thanks in advance.

regards,
-s

hong

WotC's bitch
Outsiders aren't immune to anything as such, by default. However, as outsiders, they're unaffected by spells that specifically target humanoids, such as charm person and dominate person.

Voldrath

Explorer
Native?

I was under the inpression that outsiders, by definition, were not native to the material plane. hence the name outsider. I could be wrong I don't have any books with me.

Henrix

Explorer
Native outsider was a category introduced in FRCS, primarily for tieflings and other planetouched, although it applies to 20th level monks as well.
They are native to the prime plane they inhabit, but still outsiders, and can thus be raised and some other small matters.

Remove ads