• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Petition: Extend the Cease Fire!

Would you like the moderators to extend the version war cease fire?

• Yes

Votes: 53 58.9%
  • No

Votes: 45 50.0%

Simple petition to extend the cease fire of version wars. I've stopped participating (as best I can :angel:) in version-ish diction. Let's keep Enworld as a site for game love, not game hate.

KingCrab

First Post
Some people need a place to vent. Create a seperate category in the forum just for edition wars if needed, but give them someplace to release the anger.

Some people need a place to vent. Create a seperate category in the forum just for edition wars if needed, but give them someplace to release the anger.

That's what you can do in Circvs Maximvs, can't you? It's not EN World, but most of the "crew" there are EN Worlders.

And I think this venting thing is overrated anyway... See "My hat of d02 no limit"

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I don't know if we would be encouraging anger venting, or anger farming. We certainly don't need the latter.

Cheers, -- N

Remove ads