• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder & Iron Heroes?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
A friend of mine wants to combine the two with minimal amount of conversion work. Is there already some work done on this? If so, where can he find it?

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Have you checked out Paizo's message boards? I think I read things about conversions once (for True 20 and Iron Heroes), but since I play D&D, I haven't looked too closely into it.

Odhanan

Adventurer
So far, a conversion of Rise of the Runelords to Iron Heroes seems perfectly feasible without too much trouble. Goblins, murder investigations, a fortress with hillbilly Ogres, creepy ancient magic looming in the background... yup. It fits so far. :)

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Kae'Yoss said:
Have you checked out Paizo's message boards? I think I read things about conversions once (for True 20 and Iron Heroes), but since I play D&D, I haven't looked too closely into it.

Love how you quote me in your sig. file. Any chance you could spell my name correctly? ;)

--Erik

Remove ads