• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Battles: Rise of the Runelords Minis

cyderak

Banned
Banned
I hope not -- rune giants are Gargantuan, not Colossal. But that figure doesn't look big enough to be Colossal, so I think it's all good.

Look under the 1st Rune Giant ad pic.

runegiant.jpg

It says, "Collosal Rune Giant Incentive Piece"

James Jacobs

Adventurer
Sometimes there are typos.

I'm pretty sure the rune giant mini is Gargantuan, and scaled as such. I could be wrong, though... Erik would know for sure and he's out galavanting right now...

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Vic said on the Paizo boards that the figure will indeed be gargantuan. "Colossal" is apparently a term wizkids uses to describe all of their big minis.

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
So it looks like the standard packs have four minis. Do the huge packs just have one still? Also is there a set distribution on the sizes for the standard pack (do they all have a large for example)?

cyderak

Banned
Banned
Sometimes there are typos.

I'm pretty sure the rune giant mini is Gargantuan, and scaled as such. I could be wrong, though... Erik would know for sure and he's out galavanting right now...

Thanks for the clarification James.

All I was going on was the preview poster. B-)

If you need anyone to beta test the gargantuan Rune Giant, I volunteer myself. :) :) :)

Last edited:

Erik Mona

Adventurer
It says, "Collosal Rune Giant Incentive Piece"

Our pals at WizKids don't really understand Pathfinder sizes yet. I try and try and try, but they use "colossal" to mean "a really big miniature."

That's not how we use the word, obviously, but they don't fully get that yet, so they sometimes get confused (bless their hearts).

Rune giants in the Pathfinder RPG are Gargantuan. Any miniature that I would approve for the Pathfinder line would need to be the correct size.

Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that the text included at the bottom of that slide is an error, and that the miniature is in fact Gargantuan.

--Erik Mona
Publisher
Paizo Publishing

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads