• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Parrying Counter --- multiple attacks on multiple misses?

Pedantic

Legend
Amusingly, if you combo it with Heightened Reflexes you can give yourself up to a d8 on your AC against a single opponent and should they miss take 3 attacks on them. I think I got one of my next Fighter builds...
That's neat, but a huge exertion investment for one round of combat. Imagine how crushing it would be not to get attacked after that. Or worse, crit. I feel like you'd want to mitigate those two things.

That's neat, but a huge exertion investment for one round of combat. Imagine how crushing it would be not to get attacked after that. Or worse, crit. I feel like you'd want to mitigate those two things.
True, but it's more of a meme build. It's also assuming it's a duel of some kind or other scenario you'd comfortable with investing that much for a single round. Given the level it's happening at you'll have plenty of options to deal, like just taking a short rest or spending HD to get exertion back.

Remove ads