• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo's giving away a freebie Gamemastery adventure!!!

pedr

Explorer
Yeah, no free stuff in the UK either, according to the FreeRP site :(

Paizo peeps: Any chance of making this available for pdf download for those of us not fortunate enough to live in the USA?

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
pedr said:
Yeah, no free stuff in the UK either, according to the FreeRP site :(

Paizo peeps: Any chance of making this available for pdf download for those of us not fortunate enough to live in the USA?

We are looking into various means by which we can get this adventure out there to everyone. As of yet, the plans are still coming together. I will try to post up some more info as soon as I have it.

Jason Bulmahn
GameMastery Brand Manager

Tharen the Damned

First Post
IuztheEvil said:
We are looking into various means by which we can get this adventure out there to everyone. As of yet, the plans are still coming together. I will try to post up some more info as soon as I have it.

Jason Bulmahn

Great!

Thanks in the name of all Gamers not living in Amerika.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
IuztheEvil said:

Jason Bulmahn
Yay! Great - makes me happy... shipping costs are bad enough. Plain unavailability is far far worse.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Relique du Madde said:
WoTC should take notes... This is what good PR is about.

Did you miss the last 4 Worldwide D&D Days? Lots of free stuff given out at those y'know. But as always...keep the HAT ALIVE!!1!

Erik Mona

Adventurer
I have heard here at GAMA that the next Free RPG Day will include international stores, so it's definitely something the organizers are working on.

--Erik

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads